PROSPECTIVE EMPLOYEE APPLICATION
Fax to 480-595-6885
E-mail to employment
Deliver to 4640 E Forest Pleasant Place Cave Creek AZ 85331
PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE OFFICE
APPLICATION AND ENROLLMENT AGREEMENT
PARTNERS is dedicated to developing professional dog instructors, trainers and technicians.
Requirements for our school are strict and require a committed approach from prospective
employees. We treat every dog as we would our own child, and require the same high levels of
standards from all staff. PARTNERS reserves the right to reject an applicant for any reason.
Right to Change
PARTNERS reserves the right at any time to add to or delete from programs of study, to update
classes, to make faculty changes, to change textbooks and training and teaching methods.
PARTNERS specifically reserves the right to adopt, update or amend any policies, rules or
regulations as PARTNERS may deem appropriate in its sole discretion. Upon adoption each student
agrees to be bound by, and to comply with, all policies, rules and regulations of PARTNERS.
PARTNERS is a motivational school that uses positive training techniques and reinforcement,
combined with minor compulsion inappropriate behavior, to establish good behavioral patterns in
dogs. We encourage education, goals and a positive mindset. We do not permit verbal, physical or
emotional abuse of dogs, staff or clients.
PARTNERS does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, national origin, religion, political
affiliation, or beliefs in administration of its admissions policies, educational policies and programs.
All staff are REQUIRED to sign a NON-COMPETE CONFIDENTIALITY agreement. This limits
staff from providing consulting or training within a 25 mile radius, for one year from termination.
The following information is provided by the prospective employee with the understanding that the
information will be used by PARTNERS in considering admission to the school.
First and Last name
City State Zip
Social Security number
Employment for past five years, most recent first:
Phone / time to call
Phone / time to call
Phone / time to call
It is important for us to know who you are and what you are looking for. This allows us to place staff in positions they
are best suited for.
What position are you applying for?
1. Describe your personality as your friends see you. Are you outgoing, introverted, loud, quiet,
charismatic, talkative, sensitive, stubborn, etc.
2. Describe your general physical condition. (Training is a physical outdoors activity. Staff must be
able to lift heavy dogs, move equipment and work in the heat of summer)
3. List what dogs and breeds you have owned.
4. List professional experience working with animals or dogs:
5. List any formal dog training classes you have attended? What? Where? When?
6. List any experience in the animal health field. What? Where? When?
7. List any experience in volunteering in rescues, shelters, animal welfare, humane society etc.?
8. Have you ever taught classes? Describe.
9. List any sales experience you have had. Describe
10. Why do you want to be a dog trainer:
11. Do you see yourself as a “people person”? Why?
12. Do you see yourself as a “dog person”? Why?
13. Do you consider yourself good at being able to explain yourself?
14. Do you work well with others, or do you prefer to do things alone?
15. Have you ever watched dog training, dog sports or dog shows in action?
16. Have you ever participated in dog sports such as obedience, agility or protection?
17. How did you hear about Partners? Do you know anyone that works here?
18. Are you looking for FULL-TIME or PART-TIME employment?
19. Are you available Week-Ends or Evenings? How flexible are you with your schedule?
20. List three personal references with name, address, phone number and relationship to you:
The undersigned, as a prospective employee, hereby states all information contained in this
Application is true, correct and complete.
APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED VIA:
By hand: Partners 4640 E Forest Pleasant Place Cave Creek AZ 85331
PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE OFFICE. We will contact you